Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Am new here how can I get started? (Even though you may not have to register to access our website, you will need to register in order to have full access). Below are step by step procedure to get registered;
2. Am an existing customer, how do I order? To make an order you have to log in, below are the procedures.
3. I have an account on D4Dpharma but have forgotten or lost my password? (If you have forgotten your password)
4. I entered the right password but can’t access my account? It could be due to poor internet/network or that your account has been blocked. Please contact us on 08091113224 so that we can either inform you or help you resolve this.
5. What can I do once I sign into my D4Dpharma account? You can start to check and search for the items you want to buy or check out our category items, other products, and services.
6. Why do I see different prices for the same product? We sell for various brands and so you have a choice to choose which brand you wish to buy but remember, you always get 5% bonus buying Jubilee & Associates brands amounting to 20,000 or more.
7. What is the best way to shop on D4Dpharma? i) Organize yourself and list out all you want to purchase. ii) Then start doing a search on our website for the product you wish to buy or go to our category and make an appropriate selection of the product required. (See shopping Guide to know how you can Search for a product)
8. How do I add products to my shopping cart to check out later? Click on the image of the product you wish to order to see the “Quick View” then click “Add to Cart” or click on the product name and click on the “Add to cart” button, to add the product to your shopping cart.
9. How do I know which D4Dpharma Partner to trust? You need not worry much. We go the extra mile to ensure that we display genuine merchants on our website. All D4Dpharma products are direct from the partner company/business and are top quality.
10. Does it matter if I pay online at checkout or pay on delivery? Either way, you are covered. If you wish to pay at checkout you can either do an online transfer to the account details provided or use your Secure Online Payment Processing Partner- Paystack.
11. How do I pay for a D4Dpharma Purchase? You have the following options;
Option 1: Pay using Online, mobile transfer or Cash deposit into the Deal4Deal account provided on our website and sending us an email of the Payment receipt to email@example.com for verification and confirmation
Option 2: Pay Online using Paystack (our secure online payment processing partner)
Option 3: Pay using your Paga or PayPal account (Unavailable yet!)
D4Dpharma also accepts cash on Delivery. If you wish to pay on delivery, you must have your complete payment (cash) ready for the dispatcher.W e may also provide you with a Point of Sales (POS) machine to enable card payment through our dispatch rider but not in all cases. D4Dpharma will not be accepting Bank Transfer at the point of Delivery. Please note that bank transfer must be done 24hrs before a delivery is scheduled and a notification/confirmation from us(D4Dpharma) that payment was received.
12. How do I check my orders?
13. What are the different order status and what do they mean? a) Pending b) Processing c) Shipped d) Complete e) Refunded.
14. My order has been shipped. How can I track it? You can log in to your D4DPharma account (click on Order History) to view your order Status/Check your order details. Each stage of your order process will be communicated to you through your email contact.
15. How do I cancel an order?
16. How can I view and print my invoice for an order? i) Sign-in to your e-mail with the e-mail address used in the D4DPharma.com registration. Invoice are send automatically to the e-mail address used in D4DPharma.com registration once you check out your order.ii)You can also print your order details, by logging in into your account and clicking the Account>>Order History>>Order Information Page then click the print icon.
17. What is the estimated delivery time? Delivery takes approximately 3-5 working days but in cases where an item is not received after 7 days, you need to call our office.
18. Why does the estimated delivery time vary? Currently, we only deliver within Lagos and this takes about 3-5 working days. For orders, outside Lagos, we can’t guarantee delivery time. You are expected to call and arrange for a pickup. For shipment abroad, delivery could take up to 2 weeks or more.
19. Will all of the items in my order arrive in a single package? Yes, they will if booked at the same time or within a time span of not more than 24hrs.
20. What should I do after my order is delivered? You need to inspect it and sign off to complete your delivery status
21. What is my Buyer’s protection? If you book an order which is still been processed, you have the right to call our customer service on 08091113224 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before the order is dispatched. If orders have not been dispatched, you are entitled to a full refund if you call or email us before a dispatch notification is made. Terms and Conditions may apply here depending on the Category from which the order is made. See our “Shopping guide”. If you book an order which has already been dispatched, you can still return or call us or email us; however, you will be charged for the cost of delivery whether it arrived or not to your destination; office premises. Terms and Conditions may apply here depending on the Category from which the order is made. See our “Shopping guide”. During Delivery, you are required to inspect the product and sign off the delivery item. After a dispatch has been delivered successfully you have 24 hours window to cancel a delivery which is only applicable to non-pharmaceuticals only if you have a change of mind you can reach us by either calling our customer service on 08091113224 or emailing us on email@example.com. For Pharmaceutical products, an inspection must be done and a sign off before the dispatcher leaves. In both cases, afterward, no refund will be accepted or made in case of a return. For non-Pharmaceuticals, if you call or email us within the window period of 24hrs, the product must be returned to our office intact as delivered within 48 hours after the delivered date and inspection done by us before a full or partial refund will be made minus the initial delivery cost. Terms and Conditions always apply here depending on the Category from which the order is made. See our “Shopping guide”.