Google AdWords For Dummies 3rd Edition by Howie Jacobson (Author), Kristie McDonald (Author) – Paperback
The fun and friendly guide on getting the most value out of your AdWords campaigns, now updated!
Google AdWords is a unique tool that allows you to set your own budget and create ads and choose keywords that are specifically related to your business. This handy guide walks you through the newest tips, tricks, and techniques for maximizing your AdWords campaign. Presenting coverage that is nearly entirely rewritten or revised, this practical guide adds chapters on topics such as ad extensions, feeds for e-commerce, mobile advertising, advanced ad writing, and the new Google display network. In addition, the author provides updates that reflect helpful new best practices.
- Boasts approximately 85 percent updated or new content
- Updates popular topics such as experiments, ad extensions, feeds for e-commerce, mobile advertising, advanced ad writing, and more
- Incorporates changes to the AdWords interfaces
- Shares best practices in split testing, opt-in landing page structure, and ad group structure
- Reviews new, free tools included in AdWords as well as new and improved third-party tools
With this handy reference by your side, you'll discover the best way to make a Google AdWords campaign to work for you!
From the Back Cover
Learn how to build and manage AdWords campaigns that pay off for your business!
Google AdWords can be a complex topic, which is exactly why you need this book. Here you'll find it divided into manageable chunks, showing what you need to consider before you start, how to structure your campaign and ad groups, tips for creating landing pages that grab visitors, advice on campaign management, and ways to maximize your results.
- Get started — learn to set up your account, use the AdWords Dashboard, plan your campaign, and write magnetic ads
- Be direct — take advantage of the AdWords direct-marketing approach to generate leads, make new sales, and test your website and marketing efforts
- Crunch the numbers — explore the tools in the AdWords interface that help you analyze your campaign and determine what's working best
- Soft landings — see what goes into a perfect landing page and how to please Google's reviewers
- Send in the clones — boost your results by cloning your campaigns
Open the book and find:
- The two types of online marketing
- Hints for reading the mind of your market
- Why split testing pays off
- How to measure your results
- Tips on tracking conversions
- Who may show up on your landing page?
- Ways to make your ads more effective
- Ten common mistakes you can avoid
- Use the new free tools included in AdWords
- Work with the new interface and use Website Optimizer
- Create ads and landing pages that captivate visitors
- Manage your account with AdWords Editor
About the Author
Howie Jacobson is an Internet marketing strategist who specializes in helping clients succeed with Google AdWords. Joel McDonald is a Google AdWords consultant and popular conference speaker. Kristie McDonald is a Google AdWords Certified Professional and a strategic marketing consultant. Howie, Joel and Kristie are partners at the online marketing firm Vitruvian, found at www.VitruvianWay.com.
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 3 edition (December 6, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781118115619
- ISBN-13: 978-1118115619
- ASIN: 1118115619
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
GO GRAB A COPY TO FIND OUT MORE AND ENJOY AN EXCITING, INFORMATIVE AND EDUCATIVE BOOK WITH PRACTICAL LIFE EXPERIMENTATION!!
HAPPY SHOPPING AND READING!!!NB: SHIPMENT FROM ABROAD COULD TAKES ABOUT 2 WEEKS OR MORE