Becton Silk (braided) Surgical Suture, Size 1, 35mm, ½ Curve Cutting, Box of 12
Silk suture; a braided fine suture material, usually used to close
incisions, wounds, and cuts in the skin. It is not absorbed by the body and is
removed after approximately 7 days.
- Component: Silk
- Structure: Monofilament
- Coating Material: Wax coated.
- Range: USP 6/0, 5/0, 4/0, 3/0,
2/0, 1/0, 0#, 1#, 2#
- Color: Braided black silk suture.
- Absorbable: Non-Absorbable
- Sterilization: Gamma Radiation
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Sterile and individually wrapped.
- Includes: 35mm curved, reverse cutting needle.
- Length: 45cm. / 26mm / 3-0.
- 35mm, Black,
- Indicated in General Surgery, Dental Surgery, Plastic Surgery,
- Ophthalmic Cuticle Closure, Skin Closure, Closure General,
- Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Gastrointestinal,
- Episiotomy, Neurosurgery and Bonding