Cereals is an instant cereal that does not contain added sugar. It is
designed for 6-month old babies and onwards and it is perfect to diversify your
Nutribén has developed a natural non-chemical
process: thermal hydrolysis. This process has meant a significant technological
advance, and allows us to preserve the original flavour of cereals.
What are the
benefits of thermal hydrolysis?
- It produces less sugar, therefore Nutribén cereals
contain low levels of sugar
- By only using thermal treatment, using enzymes that
produce extensive hydrolysis is not necessary.
- The product is easily dissolved and becomes thicker
faster. This way, you do not have to add more product meaning that you do not
overfeed your baby, and thus your baby will not gain excess weight.
- Net weight: available in 300 g. and 600 g.
This table is based on average requirements and
should be followed unless your doctor states otherwise.
Age: 6 to 7 months
Age: 7 months and onwards
One tablespoon is equal to approximately 7 g.
Nutribén offers a wide and safe range of
gluten-free cereals made with high quality ingredients that provide your baby
with a complete and energy-rich diet.
Nutribén gluten-free cereals different from others?
- Nutribén 8 Cereals contains a higher percentage of
cereals. Cereals are an important source of energy, therefore, they are a basic
element in a child’s diet. It is made with 8 cereals: wheat, barley, corn,
rice, oat, rye, millet and sorghum.
- Natural production process: using solely a thermal
treatment that preserves the original flavour of cereals.
- Without added sugar, only contains naturally
occurring sugars, as recommended by paediatric nutrition experts.
- Enriched with 11 vitamins and calcium.
- Your baby will love its delicious flavour and nice
- It easily dissolves and thickens, so you do not
have to add extra scoops.
- Suitable for preparation in a bowl or bottle.
|Pack Weight Options|